Consider the following scenario:You
are a caseworker for a dialysis center providing resources and support
for patients with end stage renal disease. You are preparing paperwork
for one of your clients who is undergoing the screening process for a
kidney transplant. You and your team must decide if your client is a
good candidate for a transplant. Your supervisors note that your client
has a history of alcoholism and substance abuse and that this history
could disqualify your clients transplant candidacy. You disagree with
your supervisor and suggest that the clients substance abuse is no
longer a problem. The team, however, ultimately disagrees and denies
approval for your clients transplant. You are upset and angry with your
supervisor. You now must shares the teams decision with your
client. You know he will be upset and will most likely become verbally
agitated. You are not looking forward to meeting with your client. In a 2-page paper address the following: What are the salient features associated with this case?Write
a one-paragraph letter to your client summarizing the teams decision.
Make sure to include an argument and rationale for your decision.Write a one-paragraph letter to your supervisor expressing your disagreement with the teams decision.Identify
a minimum of four concepts and definitions from at least 3 of your
human services courses. Describe how you would utilize those concepts to
solve the problem.(Please note that by the
course projects completion you must make reference to concepts and
definitions from all your Rasmussen curriculum e.g. Human Behavior,
Theoretical Service Delivery, Research, Human Sexuality etc…)Remember, the focus of this module is being able to use neutral, objective and healthy communication.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.