Suppose that poaching reduces the population of an endangered animal by 1\% per year. Further suppose that when the population of this animal falls below 20, its extinction is inevitable (owing to the lack of reproductive options without severe in-breeding). If the current population of the animal is 1600, when will it face extinction? Comment on the validity of this exponential model. It will take about years for the animal to face extinction.(Do not round until the final answer. Then round to the nearest whole number as needed.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.