Design an instructional tool (e.g., blog, wiki, web-application, etc.) that presents information on a topic of your choice, and incorporate at least three of the following elements:
– KISS principle (Keep it Simple for Students)
– Write clearly and succinctly
– Limit information on each page
– Use simple graphics that load quickly
– Provide navigational support
– Make sure your pages are accessibleHi,Thank you for asking BrainMass! Please review the following website and follow the instructions provided in the document provided: http://beyondpenguins.ehe.osu.edu/issue/water-ice-and-snow/teacher-tools-that-integrate-technology-educational-bloggingDesign an instructional tool (e.g., blog, wiki, web-application, etc.) that presents information on a topic of your choice, and incorporate at least three of the following elements:https://signup.wordpress.com/signup/First and foremost, the OTA will not set up a blog in his or her name for YOU. It is the responsibility of the student to establish the blog. This is the website for YOU to sign up and establish the Blog.The suggested blog that I will use is a blog on the failed war on drugs. It is a simple principle that affects many students lives …The following posting discusses Wikis, blogs and web-based applications.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.