The attachment below1)
Read Chapters 17 and 18 as well as the If I Were a Man information by Charlotte Perkins
Gillman. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
What things most surprised Mollie-as-Gerald?
What point was Gilman making in this story?
What did she identify as the gender inequalities of the day?
Do the stereotypes concerning women that Gilman illustrates in this piece exist
today? If so, provide an example.
2.) Using a minimum of 150 words, address the following:
•Discuss the reasons why Americans were drawn to expansion in the late nineteenth
3.) Using a minimum of 150 words, address the following:
•What were the origins and goals of the “new feminism”?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.