Week 10Week 10 Assignment – Professional Cover LetterOverviewCompleting this assignment will help you identify the skills and abilities that will move your career forward by developing a job application cover letter. If necessary, you may present yourself as a recent graduate if needed.InstructionsUsing the Internet, find a specific job opening posted online within the last nine months that requires the same degree level you are completing: for example, an associate’s or bachelor’s degree. You may use one of these sites or other similar job search sites to complete your search: O*Net Online.LinkedIn Job Search.Once you find a posting, write a cover letter as though you are applying for the position. Use your own information in your cover letter including your work history, academic accomplishments, and volunteer activities. Highlight and emphasize why you are the most suitable candidate for the position. Remember to tailor the letter to the specific job description for the job.Follow the general writing guidelines in Chapter 13 of the BCOM text for structural and content guidance for a business letter.Note: An example can be found in Figure 13E.RequirementsContent:Highlight relevant background and job history information specific to the opening.Describe 3–5 significant qualifications, including skills and education, with an explanation of why you would be an asset for the role.Format:Your cover letter should follow the example found in Figure 13E of your BCOM text.Follow proper block business letter formatting techniques per business letter format.Use appropriate professional language, greeting, and closing.Develop main paragraphs with six or seven sentences.The cover letter should be on page 1 of the submission. Include a working hyperlink to the job posting on page 2.This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Review your work with the rubric/scoring guide before submitting your assignment to check that your work meets all of the grading requirements.Remember to run a spelling and grammar check before submitting your assignment. Check with your professor if you have any additional questions.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Persuade audience of qualifications in the form of a cover letter
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.