We need to work on my previous essay. I am gonna attach my essay after you accept my request.Description: In this section, you will be answering the “So What?” question. You need to connect your topic to the real-world consequences and implications.Necessary Components Explain the connection between your argument and some larger consequence that your reader will care about. Imagine that you are trying to convince someone who normally would not agree with you. What might that person care about that is related to your topic? What negative consequences might happen if we don’t adopt your plan? What positive consequences will come from adopting your plan?You may want to use a source for this section, but it is not required.OrganizationThis section does not need to be very long, so it can just be one paragraph. Please start with one of the templates from the “So What?” “Who Cares?” Lesson.Other Requirements Your So What section should be at least 150 words in length. It should be typed, double-spaced, 1” margins, 12-point font. For a sample of MLA format, see the Purdue OWL Website.Be sure to include a Works Cited page that follows MLA format. See the Plagiarism and Documentation tab for more information about MLA format.PlagiarismPlagiarism is using someone else’s words or ideas without giving credit and is a serious academic offense. It can range from:Turning in a paper any part of which you did not write.Cutting and pasting a paper together from various sources without attributing the sources correctly.Changing a few words but basically keeping most of the words and sentence structure of the original.Using the ideas of another without giving credit to the person who originally had the ideas.Using the exact words of the source without using quotation marks even if you give the name of the source.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.