How does a teacher determine if an assessment is valid and reliable? Are teacher made tests usually valid and reliable? Here is a scenario for you to consider:A teacher tells the class they are going to take a test and that they need to clear their desk. The teacher hands out the test and then tells the class, For question 23 please select C because we have not yet reviewed that information, for question 37 select D because I dont really understand that question, and for 65 select B because B and D are the same answer. You have 30 minutes to take the test. Is this test valid and reliable?The test is valid and reliable under the following conditions. Every student is informed of the discrepancy with questions 23, 37 and 65. If any student is out of the room when the instructions are given, is distracted or has an IEP (Individual Education Plan) that lists steps to compensate for a hearing issue and the teacher does not meet the IEPs design then the test is invalid.Simply doing away with questions on a teacher made test does not make the test invalid. If the other questions are designed well and test the subject matter in question then the test remains a valid instrument.Teacher made tests are usually valid since they will assess the material the teacher has presented to that specific class. The teacher and student are both aware of the content presented and a well designed, teacher made test will accurately assess that content.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.