Utilizing the film, Cruise Inc., Big Money on The High Seas and the Interview with Richard Branson, answer the following questions. Paper should be 3-4 pages in length, double spaced, 1 inch margins, font Arial or Times New Roman and a pitch size of 12https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQw2AX0LWpY Cruisehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DudfBIxw6do Branson #1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2dFiK3wkRA Branson #2How
would you measure productivity at NCL? Is productivity measurement
important to NCL? Be very specific with your response. Try to determine
the implications of any productivity measure that you propose.Describe
the service package offered by NCL to its customers. Visit the “Life
Onboard” section of several cruise line websites and the insight
provided by the film, “Cruise Inc” to gain a better understanding of
service packages offered by cruise lines.Capacity
planning is obviously very important in this industry. Discuss your
ideas on how you would think NCL conducts this important functions and
also the steps they would take to maximize capacity as well as the steps
when capacity exceeds demand.Discuss
some of the factors that affect the supply chain of NCL and some of the
things they may do in order to address those factors.What are Virgin’s competitive priorities and how do you believe they follow these priorities? Do you think his stance on 1st
offenders has an impact on Virgin’s competitive priorities? Describe
what should be in the service package so that it aligns with the
company’s emphasized competitive priorities.Define 3 Operational concepts discuss during the course and how they relate to the Virgin Brand.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.