Janet is a Kindergarten teacher in Texas. As part of her unit, Janet decides to concentrate on visual literacy and the students ability to recognize state and national symbols. She decides to focus on flags, with the state flag of Texas and the United States flag as the center pieces. As part of her learning objectives, she wants students to be able to recognize both flags but also to be able to draw them as well. I need to suggest a lesson sequence that Janet can use to lead her students to her desired outcome, using a behaviorist model that includes all three elements (modeling/shaping/cueing).Ill suggest an idea or two for each phase below.Modeling: From a poster or banner or several flags, the teacher points out those flags she wants to recognize. She draws one or both of the flags on the board or a poster or …This solution provides examples of modeling, shaping and cueing in the production of a lesson sequence to kindergarten students on flag recognition, according to the behaviorist model.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.