Upload the response as a Word document (double-spaced, 12-point font).The two short essays (50 points each) should address the following questions by undertaking a close reading of the novels. Each essay should be at least 1 ½ pages, double spaced. The first paragraph should be a very brief introduction that culminates in an analytic thesis statement, followed by two carefully constructed body paragraphs (or one extensive body paragraph) with good analytic structure and careful text analysis, and a very brief conclusion. You should quote/paraphrase to support your analysis (at least 2, relevant direct quotes per essay; see the Study Skills/Essay Guidelines pdf on quotes for essays, esp. for shorter, “blended quotes”; MLA internal citations required).Yaa Gyasi, Homegoing 1.Discuss the struggles of H. Black and his daughter Willie Black against oppression in the periods of Reconstruction, during the practice of convict leasing, and the Great Migration, in the era of segregation and the rise of urban ghettos. How do H. and Willie make a life for themselves and their families despite oppression and racism?https://storage.googleapis.com/supersummary-e2563.appspot.com/roxk2ghoxDSoCanTreaBKEZk?GoogleAccessId=supersummary-api%40supersummary-e2563.iam.gserviceaccount.com&Expires=1651027758&Signature=eaSZGI%2B7eIuUZ0szM136DZybaKpQo18G2S0U2hCWHfEtCXkrA9oC5e3WagZP00bQCyU8RKwmS8SXC%2FOlGozmB%2FOJyjKMUDIMToCAc3BHkBktuLVGpWGmIQZeU9wzpEjd7HAjE4Egpa2u%2BJ4Lyap%2Bk2NOjRk5KfKzGJnppoYbzuNbhNZPIjywtNWhTcIYMWobOXdKHhEsHE2FAuqB6Ba1jRKjsoNpzlhwGXfPSBQm3ZxZA4QbR3iMix1R%2F62KOoWdl8F2%2FjQTsVjj6B66VBK%2FRJ4jpAnUe8bSrGZFYMCXQCVPf8ZEQCkqpV5cBR1yXjHGOlt0trODq%2ByYspl7FTGdUw%3D%3D&response-content-disposition=inline%3B+filename%3D%22Homegoing+-+SuperSummary+Study+Guide.pdf%22%3B+filename%2A%3DUTF-8%27%27Homegoing%2520-%2520SuperSummary%2520Study%2520Guide.pdf&response-content-type=application%2FpdfChristina García, Dreaming in Cuban In her relationship to her mother and to her Cuban-American identity and in her effort to express herself through art, Pilar searches for her distinct voice. Discuss the young Cuban-American character Pilar as a rebel, a free thinker. How do art and music help her understand her CubanAmerican identity—and ultimately to arrive at a new perspective after talking about art and revolution with Abuela Celia?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.