There are several standardized training events in large organizations that are required annually or biannually. One ofthese is often sexual harassment. For this assignment, write a training plan for all employees in your firm to educate anddevelop their awareness of sexual harassment and understanding of legal and organizational policies. Be sure to includetraining aspects of planning, design, implementation, and evaluation.This plan should be in narrative form with a minimum requirement of 500 words. Discuss the following guidelines tocomplete your plan. Planning: Should all employees be trained at once? If not, who should be trained first? What are the anticipatedoutcomes or terminal learning objectives of the training? Design: In what format should the training be given, and why? What modalities will be used for employees onmultiple shifts or in multiple locations? What are the core elements of the training that will align with the learningobjectives? Implementation: Who will lead the training, and how will it be implemented? Will you be training for knowledge orbehavior change? How will you conduct the actual training to account for knowledge and/or behavioral change? Evaluation: How will you know if the training was successful? What measures will you use to know if employees1) learned from the training, 2) behaved differently after the training, and 3) the training has a bottom line impactto the firm?Any sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must haveaccompanying citations in APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.