Unit I InstructionsIn Unit I, you became familiar with not only some of the unique and amazing cultures of Paleo-America, but also the important opportunities we all have by studying the vast complexity of America’s past. For this assignment, you will begin by selecting a tribal culture, event, or theory connected with Paleo-America that captures your interest.Once you have selected your topic, you will go to the CSU Online Library and locate a peer-reviewed article about your topic.After you have read your selected article, download and complete the Unit I Worksheet.You will upload your worksheet once it is complete.How to find peer-reviewed resources videoUnit III AssignmentInstructionsLetter to a Family MemberFor this assignment, you will write a letter to a fictional family member; where the family member lives is your choice.You currently live in Colonial America in 1776, immediately after the Declaration of Independence has been announced throughout the colonies. Where you live in Colonial America is your choice. In your letter, you will identify yourself as a loyalist or a patriot, and discuss whether the political actions taken by King George III or the Continental Congress were enough. Discuss how the people in your colony are feeling and reacting to the acts that have been imposed. Briefly describe the economic, political, and social impacts you will face; what actions will you take as the 13 colonies and Great Britain wage war? Your assignment must be a minimum of two pages in length.APA Style will not be required for this assignment unless directly quoting. Colloquial tone is permitted.
Unit I Instructions In Unit I, you became familiar with not only some of the unique and amazing cultures of Paleo-America, but also the important opportunities we all have by studying the vast complex
Unit I Worksheet Provide the following information about the article you selected: Author: Article Title: Journal Title: Volume Number: Issue Number: Publication Date: Page Numbers: Database: Doi: Provide the full APA reference for this article: In essay format, write a summary of the article. Your summary should be insightful and provide a thorough analysis of the content presented. Make certain to clearly identify (using APA guidelines), any paraphrased and directly quoted content from your article. First person narrative (i.e., your personal opinion) is not permitted in this section. Your response must be at least 300 words in length. In essay format, write your personal reflection of the article. First personal narrative (i.e. your personal opinion) is permitted in this section. As you are constructing your personal reflection, address the following questions: Why did you select this topic? What interested you most about the article? What surprised you the most in the article? Is this topic important when studying American history? Why or why not? How is this topic connected to us today? What can we learn from it? Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.