Throughout your education, you have been asked to research topics and write papers, engage in thought-provoking discussions, consider diverse perspectives, and a host of other challenges that have required you to use both your discipline-specific skills as well as your soft skills to show proficiency of content-related topics. These are called transferable skills. Transferable skills are skills that you develop that can be transferred and applied within your chosen career. Transferable skills are highly valuable and essential for career success.You will need to refer back to the projects that youve saved in your Transferable Skills Course Project Collection when you take your Capstone Course. The Capstone course at the end of your program will require you to choose the assessment that best exhibits your knowledge and demonstration of the Transferable Skills, which will include an added reflection and be placed in a portfolio required for graduation.It is now time to submit your course project/transferable skills assignment To complete this assignment, you will need to do the following:Please review your student Transferable Skills Project Portfolio folder for important details regarding your Transferable Skills Course Project Collection E-Portfolio and a review of the six transferable skills.Make sure to compile ALL components of your project/assignment(s) (if the project covers several assignments, compile them all in their proper order). Sometimes a project can span throughout several week of a course. For example, if you have 5 assignments as part of a project, you will need to compile ALL 5 assignments into one document/final project in proper order.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.