Topic: “Three Compelling Reasons for Eradicating Illiteracy”Creating a Thesis Statement. Thesis statement has to be in one paragraph. The Thesis statement should be debatable. Given a few rules and examples below follow those.1. State your topic and a viewpoint about that topicBasic Formula:Topic + Viewpoint (opinion, argument) on topic = Thesis Statement2. Limit the scope3. Make sure it is debatable or in need of explanation 4. Can preview points to comeExample for thesis statement:While eReaders continue to increase in popularity, they will never replace books. Books appeal more to collectors, they are easier to lend to a friend, and they are cheaper to replace.Introduction:The introduction of a research paper is meant to lead readers into the topic by catching their attention, providing necessary background information to understand the topic, and ending with a clear thesis statement. It gives readers what they need to understand the arguments that follow and lets them know what to expect in the rest of the paper. The introduction does not begin to discuss the arguments. It does not begin to try to convince the readers of the thesis.Body paragraph:Write the first three body paragraphs based on the thesis statement. In the next three paragraphs Write the counterarguments section of your essay.conclusion and abstract: Write the conclusion and abstract sections of your essay
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.