Are tools that enable a synchronous online environment as effective as the face-to-face contact in a traditional classroom environment? Explain your answer. Provide specific examples and include references as necessary.Though it may take the traditional classroom teacher some time to get used to the idea, there are indeed effective tools available to provide students with the type of environment achieved by a face-to-face classroom setting. The Internet is largely to credit with such tools as it provides a plethora of ways to synchronously connect with students. First, there are many different live-talk applications teachers can use to allow the type of conversation that might typically take place in a classroom to happen in an online environment. From online video chat programs to …The solution discusses whether tools that enable a synchronous online environment are as effective as the face-to-face contact in a traditional classroom environment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.