This week, you will complete an ethical SWOT analysis of the Social Media Technology you have selected for your Course Project. In industry, a SWOT analysis is used to create a structured assessment of a business plan, opportunity, or action. By considering strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, a SWOT analysis is an effective tool to summarize and assess products, services, and actions. Not only does a SWOT analysis help you understand the context of a particular action or problem, but it will also set the stage for action and goal planning.Using this methodology, you will create a SWOT analysis of the technology you are investigating for your Course Project. As part of your analysis, you will evaluate the following.Strengths:What are the advantages of the technology?How will it positively impact culture and society?What are other potential gains?Weaknesses:What features of the technology may hinder success?What are the limitations of the technology?How does the technology address issues of equity?Opportunities:What are external factors that may contribute to the success of the technology?What social, political, and/or cultural trends may influence reception?What are the opportunities for growth?Threats:What external factors may pose a threat to the success or adoption of the technology?What social, political, and/or cultural trends may influence reception?What are potential hurdles to growth?A successful assignment willinclude all four areas of the SWOT analysis;be one to two pages in length;be composed using Microsoft Word and using 12-point Times New Roman; andformat and cite sources using the seventh edition of APA.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.