– This is in APA Format (GWC Library APA Citation Guide is in the modules along with other helpful information).- The requirement for this assignment is 3 pages. This means 3 written, double-spaced, 12 pt Times New Roman font pages. This does not count for the works cited page at the end. You are not required to submit an abstract or a title page in your submission. I expect to receive a submission of no less than 4 total pages. Those with missing pages will be marked accordingly. – Keep in mind plagiarism rules of the college and that the paper will be verified.- This is a research paper but also leaves room for your feelings on the subject in light of the readings. Make sure you are focused on evidential support when expressing your opinion and your conclusion. This assignment should have a strong introduction, thesis, and related conclusion. You need to prove to the reader with evidence your position and justify the argument you are asserting in your paper. PROMPT:How has American capitalism changed over time? Are there any sources of continuity? 1) Examine the main characteristics of American capitalism in each of the four ages the book discusses (Commerce, Capital, Control, Chaos).2) Give supportive evidence of your take on the events using outside primary and secondary sources (no fewer than 5 outside sources. Which means not counting the Levy book as a source).https://www.dropbox.com/s/b49ayt0it9hhhgi/Ages%20of%20American%20Capitalism.pdf?dl=0
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.