week, you will submit a primary source analysis by Sunday at 11:59 PM
Eastern Standard Time this week. In this essay, you will be required to
analyze ONE of the primary sources listed below and place it within its
proper historical context. What I mean by this is that you will show
how the text fits into the narrative we have been studying. How does the
source lend depth to our understanding of the period? What ideas does
it reflect? What do we learn about the culture that produced this text? You will be expected to quote both the primary source and relevant portions of the Hunt text. Please cite quotes from the primary and secondary sources according to the rules provided in the Chicago Manual of Style. Do NOT simply rely on indirect quotations; make certain to use direct quotations from both types of sources. Choice for paper topic is—>Rudyard Kipling, The White Mans Burden (Internet Modern History Sourcebook)For further guidance, please review the documents listed below under Supporting Materials. This
short paper should at least 900 words long (the rough equivalent of
three double-spaced pages of text. It must be formatted in accordance
with the requirements listed in the syllabus:Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.Spacing: Double-spaced, with no additional spaces between lines or paragraphs.Margins: 1” on every side (top, bottom, left and right).Page Numbers: at the top, right hand corner, or centered at the bottom of every page except Page OneChicago Format: You need to include a title page, rather than a heading on the first page. The
short paper must include a cover page with your name, course number and
course title, instructors name, and date. You must also include a
bibliography at the end of your paper. While composing your paper, use
proper English. Do not use abbreviations, contractions, passive voice,
or first/ second person (I, you, we, our, etc). Before submitting your
paper, check your grammar and use spell check. Remember, the way you
talk is not the way you write a paper. Please label your paper as
short paper needs to be turned in through the assignment section for
grading. If you use any of the information from your sources
word-for-word, you must cite the source by using endnotes or footnotes.
If you read the information and write it in your own words and it is not
common knowledge, then you must cite the source because you are
paraphrasing someones information.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.