Find an example (a word or phrase) and type it in
quotes. Note the source. Provide the simplified translation of how the
author (or speaker or whatever) could have better made the point. You
can use newspapers, magazines, text books, radio or t.v. broadcasts,
even things you hear people. All these are places to find examples of
inappropriate jargon, obtuse verbiage, over-used expressions,
inappropriate foreign terms and the like. Be creative, this just might
The most important thing is to do these two questions.
1.Using APA fully cite the source of your example
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.