Discuss the tools that synchronous learning utilizes and their effectiveness compared to traditional, in-person classroom tools. Additionally, discuss the role the Internet has played in developing synchronous learning.1. Are tools that enable a synchronous online environment as effective as the face-to-face contact in a traditional classroom environment? Explain your answer. This is a very good question! Some of the components that make up a successful classroom include active engagement, social learning, continuous feedback, and real-world applications (The Impact of Synchronous Online Learning in Academic Institutions, 2006). A traditional face-to-face classroom format usually contains these components due largely to the fact that students and teacher interact in person together. The problem with online learning is that often it lacks engagement between students and instructor, socialization, and instant feedback, because of the distance between each participant of the class and the format in which the material is being presented which does not allow …This solution discusses whether or not the tools that enable a synchronous online environment are as effective as face-to-face contact in a traditional classroom environment and explains how the Internet has made synchronous learning possible.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.