https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=\%21AFNiJ5MwrvtdiaE&cid=1BFBB92E7D671AF8&id=1BFBB92E7D671AF8\%216990&parId=root&o=OneUpBlack Comedy and the Case of MonstrosityThis final 3 page writing assignment will call on students to compose a comparative analysis of Why Torture Is Wrong, and the People Who Love Them by Christopher Durang and the Lone Brick Theatre production of Continuity Not Required. Students will do the following:1) Select a single scene from those performed in the staged production. Students may choose from the following scenes:The Hardy Boys and the Mystery of Where Babies Come FromDMV TyrantJohn and Mary DoeThe Book of Leviticus ShowGym TeacherPhyllis & XenobiaThe Doctor Will See You NowFuneral ParlorKitty the WaitressWoman Stand Up1-900-DESPERATEAn Altar Boy Talks to GodCanker Sores and Other DistractionsDesire, Desire, Desire2) Students will analyze how comedic elements operate in the selected scene compared to those found in Why Torture Is Wrong. You need not cover the entire range of elements. Instead, Im looking for where the scene and the text have commonality.3) Students will investigate how monstrosity plays a role in the comedic elements selected.For example, you might consider the monstrosity of Leonards attitudes toward Zamir as being fundamental to Leonards conservative, right-wing perspective in Why Torture Is Wrong and you might consider Lettie Lus religious right attitude toward homosexuality in The Book of Leviticus Show. You would then examine how these monstrosities compare and how Durang turns them into comedy. NOTE: DO NOT USE THIS EXAMPLE AS THE BASIS FOR YOUR PAPER.chose one of the section in the link that I send you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.