The development of attachment is a process that children go through, which families and early care educators can have a positive impact on. Chapter 2 of the text and Nancy Balabans article, Easing the Separation Process for Infants, Toddlers, and Families explains the four types of attachment: Secure attachment
Disoriented/disorganized attachment.Select one of the four attachment styles above. Imagine that a child in your program is exhibiting attachment issues in this type of attachment. For this discussion, explain how you might communicate with parents to help foster a positive attachment in the early care and education program. Your response should address the following:Characteristics of this type of attachment to inform parents
Shared communication plan to engage parents
Suggestions that you would offer to foster a positive attachment in the classroomWelcome to BM! Kindly rate 5/5 for my 100 words of notes. As you delineate the types, a Secure attachment deems the caregiver as a secure, protective foundation. The baby freely explores the environment with the parent. This child might protest when separating from parents but smiles more often when the parent is present.The Insecure-Avoidant type does not believe that the caregiver will protect or provide. The child sees the caregiver as unsafe and stressful. The baby does not protest when the parent departs.The Insecure-Resistant type …100 words of notes briefly justify various types of attachment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.