Please help me with this assignment.Choose a qualitative article that will be used in your final project. Provide a brief critique of the article, commenting on the following:1. The purpose and goal of the study as stated or implied by the problem statement, research question(s), and hypothesis(es).
2. The source of information for data and the sampling methods used to select participants or data sources.
3. The data collection methods, such as interviews, surveys, observation, review of existing documents, or other tools or measures.
4. The fit between the intended purpose of the study and the methods chosen.
5. The transferability of the study in terms of what population and setting the results could justifiably be generalized to. This should be tied to the sampling or selection method used.
6. The studys dependability, credibility, conformability, or verifiability, as appropriate.
7. The type of research method and design used.Here is an example of how you might answer these questions. The article I have used for this example is at the bottom of my response. Good luck!1. The purpose of this qualitative study was examination of HIV risk associated with intravenous drug use in British Columbia prisons (Small, Kain, Laliberte, Schechter, Oshaughnessy, & Spittal, 2005). 2. The information was garnered from 26 former male inmates who were recruited from a similar cohort study of injection users in Vancouver, Canada. These inmates had previously used drugs while incarcerated in British Columbia penal institutions (Small et al. 2005).3. Data collection methods included semi-structured in-depth interviews with analysis of the data involving the researcher identifying patterns and exploring the patterns through additional interviews to confirm the validity of his or her interpretation (Small et al. 2005). 4. The intended purpose of this study was to develop a typology of intravenous …This solution critiques the purpose, source of information, sampling methods, validity, and research design used in a qualitative research article that studies drug addictions in prison by inmates injecting drugs.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.