Prepare an 11- to 15-page paper (not including the
title and reference pages) that assesses a legal/ethical issue or
situation relating to a current, previous, or potential future
work environment. Use at least 10 scholarly sources that are
suitable for research in a graduate-level course.Your paper must include the following:
A description of a business situation that presents a
legal and ethical issue. The business situation must be from prior,
current, or anticipated future employment experiences or from a current
event. The description of the business situation must not exceed two
An analysis of the ethical concerns raised by the situation.
Apply at least two different ethical theories to the situation to support at least two different outcomes.
The paper must determine which ethical outlook as
applied to this particular situation will result in the best legal
outcome for the business.
An explanation of at least three of the relevant areas
of law that have been addressed in this course (e.g., constitutional
law, contracts, anti-trust law, securities regulations, employment law,
environmental law, crimes, or torts) and an assessment of the each
area of law as it applies to the business situation identified.
A recommendation to reduce liability exposure and
improve the ethical climate or the overall ethics of the situation. Your
recommendation must be supported by specific legal, ethical, and
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
Must be 11 to 15 double-spaced pages in length (not
including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA
style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement which identifies the focus of the paper.
Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Must use at least 10 scholarly sources.
Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate references page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing CenterCarefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.