Prove telescoping series:
Let a_n from n=0 to infinity be a sequence of real numbers which converge to 0, i.e. lim n–>infinity a_n=0. Then the series of the sum from n=0 to infinity of (a_n – a_n+1) converges to a_0.Hint: first work out what the partial sums of the sum from n=0 to N of (a_n – a_n+1) should be, and prove your assertion using induction.Im attaching the proof in .docx and .pdf formats.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.