Respond to the following In 300 words:
• Discuss the differences between using technology as a tool and using it as a tutor.
• Which use do you think is most prevalent in schools? Why?
• Describe software that serves as an assistant and software that enables a computer to serve as a teaching machine.
• Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both.
• View the video at Edutopia, Schools Use Games for Learning and Assessment, and share your reaction to the content.
• Do you agree or disagree with the use of games as teaching tools or assistants?
• How would their use impact a classroom?
Pt 2 DQ:
Vivian Case Study: Please respond in 300 words
Viviana is a nine-year-old Latina in a fourth grade classroom. She has been living in California and the United States less than three years. She previously lived in rural Mexico with her mother, father, and two younger siblings. Viviana is small for her age and has big, dark eyes and a pretty smile. The teacher describes her disposition as truly lovely. She is healthy, well-dressed and well-groomed. Currently, Viviana lives with her family in a lower-middle income community. Her parents speak only Spanish. Her father works at a local dairy, and her mother is a homemaker. In school, Viviana is in the English as a Second Language (ESL) program and pull out reading program. She is a very conscientious student and relates well with her peers. She spends most of her time outside class with other Hispanic children and speaks Spanish on the playground and outside of class. She speaks both English and Spanish within the classroom setting. She is noticeably shy and seldom speaks or volunteers information unless directly addressed. She enjoys school and loves reading, even when the literature is below grade level. She is provided with a variety of literature by her teacher in both English and Spanish. Respond to the following:
• Discuss specific ways that Vivianas teacher can use technology tool software to meet some of her special learning needs.
• How can the teacher use technology to capitalize on Vivianas strengths while addressing some potential weaknesses?Respond to the following In 300 words:
• Discuss the differences between using technology as a tool and using it as a tutor. Using technology as a tool entails the use of the technology in a manner that enhances the learning process while harnessing the necessary qualities of the particular technology such as technology that enables disabled students to read, listen, or engage in classroom activities that wouldnt have been possible without the assistive technology. Tutoring that uses technology is similar to what is occurring currently with YOU and I. The ability to utilize social media tools that facilitate online discourse between students and tutors is the cornerstone of online education and enables the tutor to use discussion tools, Wiki, and Blackboard to give the student the necessary assistance for answering any questions. Tutors use technology as a tool that is necessary to communicate asynchronously with their students. • Which use do you think is most prevalent in schools? Why?In schools, the most prevalent use is of technology as a tool to assist …The differences between using technology as a tool and using it as a tutor are provided. The prevalent schools are described for software teachings.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.