Summarize and respond to the lecture material in a roughly two-page paper, highlighting key points and applying the insights gained from the history of the Church in the 18th and 19th centuries to your own life and local church experience.Specifically, for each lecture, you should write one full paragraph that summarizes the overall point(s) of the lecture, with enough detail to demonstrate that you have thoughtfully listened to the lecture. For each lecture, also write one paragraph of response, expanding on any point that you found interesting, inspiring, or thought-provoking. Demonstrate in your response paragraphs how the 18th and 19th-century Church’s experience relates to your own life, your own church experience, and today’s world.Format your paper in APA style. For more specific APA information, please refer to the APA Requirements module located on the left sidebar. If other materials are referenced, they should be properly cited.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.