Thelin (2011) mentioned that from World War I to World War II, university and college enrollments increased dramatically. However, the retention of students presented a challenge during this time period. College administrators had some difficulty managing students because of the expanded number of students being enrolled. Discuss the role and responsibilities of faculty members during this time. How have these roles and responsibilities changed today? How have these stayed the same? Do you think that college administrators and faculty members did the best they could to retain their students? Why or why not? What could they have done better?As during any period of time the role and responsibilities of faculty members during this time was to ensure that the overall educational experience of the students was of the highest quality possible. In accomplishing this task, the administrative faculty members were charged with ensuring that the students were able to enroll in their classes in an efficient and effective manner, as well as to ensure that the scheduling of classes and other University activities was conducted in a coordinated and efficient manner, in order to reduce the …
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.