Students will select a smart and sustainable project from Estevez et al. https://courses.yorkvilleu.ca/iSpring/GeneralStudies/HUMN440/Resources/Smart_Cities_Report.pdfas a case study for critical evaluation and write a 1,400-word (+/- 50 words, excluding references) analytical paper.write about Case study 16 – Build Smart Program, USABE SURE TO PUT YOUR SELECTION IN THE CASE STUDY ANALYSIS PROJECT SELECTION PAGEStudents will provide a brief summary, describing the smart and sustainable initiative proposed in the project and the technology used.Students should then carry out further research on the project in order to assess how it functions and to evaluate its promises and pitfalls. What is the smart city project intended/designed to do? If the project (or stages of it) has been completed did it live up to expectations? Why or why not? If the project has not yet been completed, what is holding it back? Do you think it will succeed? What are two or three policy/technical/execution/etc. changes that could be made to improve the case?Use headings to organize your paperPlease note that the URLs provided for each project might be outdated so you may have to do some exploratory internet research to find the relevant information.DO NOT USE WIKIPEDIA WHEN SUBMITTED ACADEMIC WORKCase study analyses must be sufficiently comprehensive and detailed.Projects must be analyzed using academic concepts, theories, and research, and assessments must be evidence-based and objective. In other words, it is not enough to provide an opinion on the smart city example. Analyses must be based on facts, evidence-based research, and critical examination.Analyses must be written according to academic standards of scholarship and referencing using APA. This means DO NOT COPY/PLAGIARIZE! Read what it says on the internet, then summarize what you have read in your own words. Write the way that you speak. You must include citations and references. Please visit the Purdue Owl website for more information on how to cite, paraphrase and reference properly.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.