Students will create a national-level, single-issue interest group that is focused on one specific area of either domestic or foreign policy. The project will be presented in PowerPoint, and the presentation should include the information below.Discuss the issue, and outline goals of the group. Provide a clear statement of the group’s foreign policy or domestic policy issue. Include a detailed description of the group’s goal(s). You must include at least one goal but no more than three.Discuss the organization of the group.Your group must be structured as a single-issue group (i.e., a group that focuses on one primary issue).Provide a brief description of the group’s major leadership positions and their functions.Include a description of the group’s general membership, including an approximate size and general demographic of membership (e.g., high income/lower income; urban/rural).Outline the group’s strategies and tactics for successDescribe one to three strategies that your group will use. A strategy is a general plan that will move your group toward success, such as using direct lobbying of policy makers or using the court system.Describe two to three tactics that your group will use. A tactic is a specific action that works to make a strategy successful. See the table below to better understand how strategies and tactics relate.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.