Student enrolled in Jazz, Pop, & Rock for upper-level credit must complete only 3 of the following 5 topic papers to receive the upper-level credit. Topics are open to anything discussed in the chapter. The topic of each paper MUST be cleared by Dr. Keast prior to starting the research. For each paper not completed, the student’s grade will be lowered by one full letter grade.Topic Paper A: Music in the Early New Orleans Jazz style (3-5 pages)Topic Paper B: Music in the Big Band Swing style (3-5 pages)Topic Paper C: Music in the Bop and Bebop style (3-5 pages)Topic Paper D: Music in the Cool style (3-5 pages)Topic Paper E: Music in the Fusion and Free Jazz style (3-5 pages)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.