Conflict is a natural part of the human experience. Young children are experimenting with their autonomy and independence, and developmentally they are egocentric. In your classroom and at the school site, there will be conflicts. Consider how children interact with others at a young age and learn how to resolve conflict.
Use the following scenario to inform your assignment:
Crystal and Kimber are kindergarteners in your class. They alternate between being best friends and worst enemies, depending upon the day. Today, during center time, Crystal accidentally hit Kimber with the dump truck. Kimber cries and cries and refuses to be solaced. She angrily shoves Crystal, who hits her head. Both children are cleared by the nurse and parents are called. However, the classroom conflict escalates throughout the day.
In a 1,000-1,250 word essay, create a specific plan to resolve the conflict that includes the following:
1. At least 2-3 de-escalation techniques for conflict between Kimber and Crystal.
2. At least 2-3 strategies to create a calm, positive atmosphere for the other students during a conflict.
3. At least 2-3 strategies to incorporate positive interactions between Kimber and Crystal and the other students.
4. Description of a follow-up or debriefing session with Kimber, Crystal, and their families.
Support your plan using at least three scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.