Section 4.2 of the text discusses in detail the importance and the various types of plot we see in the stories we read. Successful stories are those that have an identifiable plot or sequence of events (Coats, 2013). Our understanding of the types of plot will help us to better identify the kinds of stories our future students gravitate towards. For this post, you will complete the chart The Seven Basic Plots. You will choose at least two childrens books that fit into each plot category. A title may fit into more than one category, but you must choose at least two books for each plot type. Then, briefly discuss how knowing this information will help you choose literature for your classroom.Please respond via email with the seven Basic Plots link; and chart. Send it directly to my email. I will immediately update the chart at no expense to you.
The seven plots are 1. Overcoming the monster (little Red Riding Hood)
2. Rags to Riches (Cinderella) or (The Ugly Duckling)
3. Quest (Robin Hood) Hero type stories
4. Voyage and Return (Alice and Wonderland) or (Time Machine)
5. Rebirth (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
6. Comedy (Cat in The Hat) or (Dr. Zeus)
7. Tragedy -(rebellion and Mystery) ScroogeThe plot is the name of the sequence. Every plot should have exposition, rising and …The following posting discusses the various types of plots in the stories we read.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.