Just write each answer, below each question
Starter Step #3 – Google it!
This assignment asks you to describe a problem that interests you and provide evidence that the problem is worth solving. You should think about problems in terms of “jobs to be done” (click here for an explanation) by someone in a particular circumstance (we’ll think more deeply about who that person might be later when we consider customers in more depth).
If you describe a problem but cannot find evidence that it affects people, then it might not be worth solving. On the other hand, if you find evidence suggesting that your problem causes considerable pain/frustration you might be able to justify continuing your hero’s journey. In our coaching practice, we often find that asking someone to “Google it!” results in quick insights that clarify next steps. This practice helps clients avoid wasting resources trying to solve problems they don’t understand very well.
To be clear, the problem you select could be something life threatening or a relatively minor hassle. What is important is that you can prove that others experience your problem, and that you have evidence that characterizes that experience. Focus on something that is a good fit for your interests.
Please reply to the prompts that follow and provide links to sources of evidence you believe support your story regarding the importance of your problem.
You must reference supporting evidence related to at least three (out of six) descriptions/assertions below AND include links to evidence you describe at the end of this document
(you don’t need formal references, just something like “The attached link from the CDC shows that 69% of American adults are overweight or obese”). PLEASE HIGHLIGHT SENTENCES THAT REFER TO EVIDENCE IN BOLD SO WE DON’T MISS THEM (three sentences minimum):
1. Please describe a problem that interests you and explain the “job” that people are trying to accomplish when they experience this problem. Can you provide evidence that people experience this circumstance and are frustrated when it occurs (i.e., What hurts)?
2. Please describe the circumstance when this problem most commonly occurs. Can you provide evidence about when this problem occurs? (i.e.,
does it hurt):
3. Please describe the consequences that result when people experience and are unable to solve this problem. Can you provide evidence about how important/urgent this problem is when it occurs? (i.e.,
does it hurt?):
4. Please describe how often this circumstance occurs. Can you provide evidence about how frequently an individual might experience this problem? (i.e.,
does it hurt)?
5. Please characterize the number of people who experience this problem. Can you provide evidence about the pervasiveness of this problem? (i.e.,
experience this pain? Is this rare, or an epidemic?):
6. Please characterize any trends associated with this problem. Can you provide evidence that this problem is growing or shrinking? (i.e.,
What’s the prognosis
PLEASE COPY/PASTE LINKS TO AT LEAST THREE EVIDENCE SOURCES BELOW:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.