Solve LP Model in excel . See attachment. Upon acceptance of problem I will send excel spreadsheet with sampleProblem 7-21 Integer LP Models
The Bayside Art Gallery is considering installing a video camera security system to reduce its insurance
premiums. A diagram of the eight display rooms that Bayside uses for exhibitions is shown in Figure
7.13; the openings between the rooms are numbered 1 through 13. A security ﬁrm proposed that twoway cameras be installed at some room openings. Each camera has the ability to monitor the two rooms
between which the camera is located. For example, if a camera were located at opening number 4,
rooms 1 and 4 would be covered; if a camera were located at opening 11, rooms 7 and 8 would be
covered; and so on. Management decided not to locate a camera system at the entrance to the display
rooms. The objective is to provide security coverage for all eight rooms using the minimum number of
a. Formulate a 0-1 integer linear programming model that will enable Bayside’s management to
determine the locations for the camera systems.
b. Solve the model formulated in part (a) to determine how many two-way cameras to purchase and
where they should be located.
c. Suppose that management wants to provide additional security coverage for room 7. Speciﬁcally,
management wants room 7 to be covered by two cameras. How would your model formulated in part
(a) have to change to accommodate this policy restriction?
d. With the policy restriction speciﬁed in part (c), determine how many two-way camera systems will
need to be purchased and where they will be located.
Figure 7-13 below
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.