Childhood experts agree that play is important to the social and emotional growth of a child. Think back to your own fond memories of play during your childhood. What did those play experiences teach you? Share an experience with your classmates and explain how it was important to your development. Then, consider the increased demands for academic achievement associated with the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) act. Can those demands and the priority for play-based learning co-exist in an early childhood classroom? Why or why not?A good book to review for more information on play is The Power of Play, by David Elkind.Think of a play experience as simple as playing with playdoh. What do you think children learn just from playing with this material? Most will come up with fine motor development, a very important skill necessary for children to gain in order to be able to learn to write. Through the experience of watching a child in kindergarten and first grade, most teachers work to provide some form of play and creative experiences within the classroom, but …The role of play in childrens development.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.