Session 2 DiscussionOnline Students: Click on the Session 2 Discussion link and create a new thread to respond to the discussion prompt. After posting your initial response, please comment on classmates’ responses. Respond by making constructive responses or by raising other questions that will promote further discussion and learning by all of us. It is best practice to post early and continually participate throughout the session. You will be graded not only for your posting, but your participation in this discussion. Your initial post is due by Wednesday at 11:59 P.M. (MST) of the session in which the discussion is assigned. A minimum of two (2) additional response posts are due on Sunday at 11:59 P.M. (MST). These are minimum requirements. Be sure to follow any additional guidelines posted by the instructor for the course in regards to discussions. Review the rubric for the discussion. In-Seat Students: Review the following discussion prompt. Then prepare a list of talking points in order to be prepared for the class discussion. Please bring a printed copy to class.Discussion Prompt: Environmental IssuesSelect one of the following three environmental issues listed:Are there too many elk in Rocky Mountain National Park?Pythons in the EvergladesIs the Kazakhstan beetle threatening the Grand Canyon National Park Ecosystem?Next, answer the following questions pertaining to the issue you selected. Apply information that you learned from your reading. In your response you should address the following concepts: feedback loops, environmental systems, populations controls.What is the cause of the problem?What are the environmental impacts?Discuss some possible solutions to the problem.If you were the park superintendent, which solution would you chose and why?Based on your reflection in this week’s Biblical Perspective, apply what it means that God said his creation is “good” and does that mean that humans should try to maintain the “goodness” of creation?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.