1. What limitations are there on the exercise of religion in institutions that accept government funds? 2. To what extent may government be involved with higher education institutions affiliated with religious organizations? 3. What does the First Amendment free exercise clause mandate? 4. What does the First Amendment establishment clause mandate? 5. How can these two clauses be reconciled? 6. What differences between private and church-related institutions are mandated in state-private sector relations? 7. When does a private institution become public? 8. When does the Fourteenth Amendment apply to private institutions? 9. What happens when the relationship involves the federal government or is there federal action?http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/amendment01/05.htmlhttp://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/estabinto.htm1. If accepting government money, institutions must adhere to the freedom of exercise for all religions. Any discrimination by religious entities that accept government funding would violate the constitution. 2. If the higher education institution is an institution that does not accept government funds, they are largely exempt from the requirements of adhering to many provisions in the constitution. Therefore, a school such as Bob Jones University was legally able to outlaw interracial dating until the year 2000 because they operated as a private religious institution that did not receive any funds from the federal government. The government could not …This solution provides students with the paradigms established by the Supreme Court and the constitution on the separation of Church and State for government funding of religious entities.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.