Select one of the topics below. Find one authoritative source on your selected topic and write a 500-word argumentative essay.After receiving feedback on your 500-word essay, write a 1500-word argumentative essay on the same topic. Be sure to use a minimum of three authoritative sources for the 1500-word essay. Along with the 1500-word essay, include an annotated bibliography of two relevant scholarly sources that you’ve used in your essay.1.There has been considerable debate over whether pay transparency – the publicdisclosure of salaries and wages – may be a solution to closing gender, race, and/or classdisparities in the workforce. Should legislation force companies to disclose theiremployees’ salaries?Source for background reading: https://www.cbc.ca/radio/costofliving/wage transparency-not-everything-1.6311983#:~:text=Pay%20transparency%20is%20the%20practice,can%20actually%20lo wer%20your%20pay.2.The Olympics have always been politicized despite Rule 50 which aims to keep theOlympics neutral and free from politics and religion. The Olympics have becomesynonymous with doping scandals, bribery and sexism and unfair treatment of poorresidents who are displaced to give way to new Olympic venues. Do the benefits of theOlympics outweigh their societal and moral costs, or should the Olympics be cancelled?Source for background reading: https://www.ctvnews.ca/sports/the-olympics-have always-been-political-a-timeline-1.56986723.Canada’s two official languages, English and French, are generally required forindividuals working at higher levels of government. The appointment of the newGovernor-General, Mary Simon, was unusual in that she is fluent in English andInuktitut. Proponents argue that Indigenous languages such as Inuktitut,Anishinaabemowin, Nehiyaw, and others ought to be just as valued as English andFrench. Should Canada’s requirement for fluency in the two official languages beexpanded to include an Indigenous language?Source for background reading: https://theconversation.com/should-bilingualism-change in-canada-the-debate-over-gov-gen-mary-simon-164836Each student will write research paper on one of the following topics. For each of the topic, a short paper (500 words) will be graded and returned to the student, providing an opportunity for the student to review the feedback and write a longer essay (1500 words) on the same topic. Students will also be provided with written comments on their research papers. Students will also be required to submit short annotated bibliographies with their 1500 word papers.N.B. I need a 500 words essay on 22nd March between 2 pm.and 1500 words essay on the same topic as the 500 words essay.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.