Provide an example and explanation about how segmentation and pretraining can enhance e-learning instruction.To begin, segmentation is that students are more likely to absorb information that has been broken down into component parts than they are to absorb large amounts of complex information. (http://ozolnieks.edublogs.org/2011/04/21/segmenting-and-pretraining-with-worked-examples-in-e-learning/) On the other hand, pretraining introduces terms that will likely be new to the student. By applying this method, then, students find the whole easier to understand. The pretraining allows instructors to get the nuts and bolts of the course out of the …This 278 word solution discusses what pretraining and segmentation are and how they are used within e-learning to enhance the educational experience.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.