Research Paper Assignment: 8- 10 pages Topic – Indigenous Knowledges Book – Dickason, O. P., & Newbigging, W. (2019). Indigenous Peoples within Canada: A concise history (4th edition). Oxford University Press.Information:The time frame for this project is Before 1900. Students will articulate how and why attention to a particular portion of research is important, how they can connect the research to what is being learned in class and critically engage with the material they discover.In order to complete this assignment in a timely manner, it is important to start out by reading the unit(s) affiliated with your topic from the course materials. From there, you should complete some outside research using acceptable primary or secondary sources. A strong way to structure your paper for this course is to include an introduction that catches the reader’s attention, discusses what will be discussed in the paper, and includes the thesis statement. Following this, the body paragraphs should follow an understandable structure that includes the research you completed and shows a strong understanding of the content. Finally, the paper should end with a conclusion that summarizes the material that was discussed and ends with a strong concluding statement. Some recommendation for how the paper should be completed are included below.- Provide minimum 5 sources (per the Research Outline Assignment) including; 1 Journal Article (online or physical copy), 1 book reference other than your textbook (online or physical), 1 Government document (electronic or physical copy) and 1 report from a private organization (electronic or physical copy). NO Wikipedia, Encyclopedias, or dictionary sources. News articles may only be supplementary material and do not count towards the 5 sources. Personal communications must be documented adequately. – Essay must be double spaced in 12 point font, Times New Roman, and 1 inch margins. Length requirement does NOT include the title page or reference page(s). – Analyze the research they have gathered and the points discussed in sources. In order to support your arguments, you MUST use correct APA or MLA citations for both direct quotes and paraphrasing. – Pages will be numbered in the top right hand corner. – No abstract necessary. – Title page MUST have a Running head as well as: The title of your essay, your name, the class code (NATV 1220 and section), and the due date of the Assignment. – Avoid the use of contractions (EG: Don’t should be written out as do not) and avoid Colloquial language (IE: “This is a thing”, slang terms, phrases such as “Pass the Buck”, or idioms like “It’s raining cats and dogs”). – Be aware of your spelling and grammar.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.