This week you will draft several sections of your research proposal. Your proposal must be 4-5 pages in length and include a minimum of five resources.Retrieve the research proposal template provided in Unit 1Complete the following sections for your Midterm Proposal:Cover page: Follow APA formatting for the cover page.Abstract: Create the heading and leave this page (page 2) blank. You will complete this in the final proposal.Introduction: Including a brief history of the problem, you present your topic, problem statement, and some general information about your topic.Review of Literature: Summarize at least five relevant/related research projects. This part of the proposal can be taken from a modified version of your Review of Literature from the Unit 3 Assignment, but be sure to address your instructor’s comments.Variables and Hypothesis: Give a brief description of your independent variable and dependent variable. Provide the specific hypothesis statement which includes the independent and dependent variable.Research Design: Give a description of your research design and a justification of why this particular design was chosen.Sampling: Create the heading and leave a blank section. You will complete this in the final proposal.Data Collection: Create the heading and leave a blank section. You will complete this in the final proposal.References: You must include correctly-formatted APA in-text citations in the body of your paper, and a matching reference list in appropriate APA form.Format your work consistent with APA guidelines.**The Topic is Domestic Violence**
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.