Assume you tested svereral Firestone tires and recorded their failure times (as defined by an engineer).After doing a Chi-Square test ,you decided taht failures are normally distributed ,with mean failure of 50,000 miles and a standard deviation of 10,000 miles .Determine the following:a) reliability of the tires at 40,000 miles
b) given that a tire has been driven (on a test machine) 20,000 miles, determine its reliability at 60,000 miles.Mean=M = 50,000 miles Standard deviation =s= 10,000 miles x= 40,000 miles z=(x-M )/s= -1 =(40000-50000)/10000 Cumulative Probability corresponding to z= -1 is= 0.1587 Or Probability corresponding to x< 40,000 is ...Reliability has been calculated using normal distribution.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.