The following is the result of multiple regression analysis to predict salary. Based on the following SPSS result table, please interpret the effects of education, years of services, and gender (female dummy) on the salary level. Interpret the result of the female dummy coefficient. If you believe that men were paid more than women, what would you conclude after conducting this analysis? Model Summary Model R R Square Adjusted R Square Std. Error of the Estimate 1 .810a .650 .530 11334.16409 a. Predictors: (Constant), Female, YOS, EDUC Coefficientsa Model Unstandardized Coefficients Standardized Coefficients t Sig. B Std. Error Beta 1 (Constant) -35400 20250 -1.847 .102 EDUC 4200 1230 .806 3.389 .010 YOS 750 540 .307 1.477 .178 Female -4300 7000 .278 1.181 .021 a. Dependent Variable: SALARY
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.