Reconstruction encompassed three major initiatives: restoration of the Union, transformation of southern society, and enactment of progressive legislation favoring the rights of freed slaves. In your opinion, did the United States achieve each of these goals? In 2-3 pages, analyze each of these initiatives and argue if it truly was a Reconstruction or a Restoration.Stay close to the prompt. Restate the prompt in your introduction and each body paragraph should focus on one of the initiatives listed. Starting your paper off with a personal story that will illuminate your point of view will help humanize your paper. For example, if you think Reconstruction was a success, begin your paper with a story like the one of Senator Hiram Revels. If you think it was a Restoration, use the story of men like Nathan Bedford Forrest being allowed to regain their status in Southern Society. Keep it simple.Use chapter 11 “The Ordeal of Reconstruction” for sources.https://www.mediafire.com/file/ypwz5esn7u8dkit/Reconstruction+2022+Hayes.pdf/file- Your paper must have a citation page, a title, 4 quotes from the textbook, be double spaced, with a clear introduction, body, and conclusion paragraph. Printed out and handed in on Weds 04/13 at 9:30AMRemember when referring to either the textbook or a point use “argues”. For example, “The reconstruction argued that” Do not write “The reconstruction say…”-Use the prompts from your previous homeworksFor example:Compare and contrast (how would you describe the differences)First put Introduction, body based on the paragraphs of the given topic (analysis) and in the conclusion also offer your opinion
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.