Qualitative data collection continues until saturation of the data is met. Describe the concept of saturation, and, using a qualitative study, give examples of how the author describes the concept.
Please include references. Thank you.The concept of data saturation is much like the simple science experiment of pouring sugar into heated water. At first the sugar dissolves easily but as greater concentration occurs the sugar must be stirred vigorously and eventually no matter how agitated you make the solution no more sugar can be absorbed by the water.
Data saturation is similar. When a population sampling is uniform in most areas being studied , ie: same demographics, same …
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.