Benjamin Disraeli once stated that, Real politics is the possession and distribution of power, or as paraphrased by Mr. Findley, Politics is the pursuit (elections) and exercise (policy) of power.Based on what youve studied, so far, are those accurate quotes? Why or why not?Politics has been the impetus behind power since the beginning of Americas republic. Those who hold power and distribute wealth and prosperity have always been involved in politics. This is one of the reasons that the founder fathers limited the type of people who could become politicians during the beginning of Americas democracy and has largely remained this way ever since. Politicians throughout the history of the United States, particularly those in the House and Senate, have largely been wealthy individuals worth millions of dollars who could make more millions in any profession other than politics.The reason that the rich and powerful have consistently pursued politics is because it is the possession of power with the ability to wield this power in a manner that could not be accomplished through financial gains alone. Therefore, those such as the Rockefellers, Kennedys, and Bush family have been involved in politics as politicians for generations. This is because despite their immense wealth, which coincides with politics as much money is made by political affiliations, these families have sought to shape history through the possession of power that is derived from politics. Therefore, Mr. Findley was absolutely correct in his statement, and since George Washington, politics have wielded and distributed power amongst a select few in America.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.