1. How has affirmative action affected ones organization? Is affirmative action necessary in todays society? Why or why not?2. How have psychographic factors affected ones approach to learning? Does your approach to learning differ from that of your parents? Why or why not?Welcome to Brain Mass.1. How has affirmative action affected ones organization? Is affirmative action necessary in todays society? Why or why not? In response to the horrible injustices done to the African American community since the ending of slavery in the 1800s, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed and designed to afford equality of opportunity and treatment to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. In addition to this, and executive order (number 11246) was also put into effect called Affirmative Action which also prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, and national origin. It was slightly different from the Civil Rights act because it specified that employees were to ensure non-discriminatory treatment in hiring and on the job. Employers/schools were then required to prepare an affirmative action plan and follow it or face tough penalties.At this time in history, these two acts were greatly needed. Not only were African Americans being discriminated against (especially in the South) but women, the elderly, war vets, immigrants, and the handicap were also treated very badly when it came to being admitted into schools and obtaining employment. You have to understand that it was a much different world in the 1960s than it is now. Affirmative action gave minorities a fair chance to obtain employment or be admitted into school. Without it, half of our country would not have …The psychographic factors effect on learning approaches are determined. How these factors affect ones approach to learning is examined.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.