I need help creating a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation about promoting student learning. Classroom Management should be slide 2 and slide 3 and should include at least one resource like a website, journal etc.,
Describe how each of the following topics relates to effective planning to promote student learning:· Classroom management· Family, school, and community relationships· Student diversity· Response to InterventionSummarize at least two points about each of these topics. Include at least one resource—such as a website, organization, discussion forum, journal, or newsletter—that will foster continuing professional growth about each topic. Recommend at least two best practices related to each topic.Learning Team Promoting Student Learning PresentationDiscuss strategies for promoting student learning. The strategic process involved promotes learning and includes 3 different approaches, plus 3 learning styles. The first approach to promote student learning includes the use of interactive technology and materials for students to demonstrate and/or provide examples knowledge and retention. This strategy is projected capture the students who are kinesthetic learners. In the second approach, students will reflect on the scaffolding in-class activity while engaged in the learning process. This strategy is intended to capture the auditory learners. And finally, the last approach is a collaborative learning approach which consists of cognitive development learning. The strategy involves modeling, and observations to comprehend the complex areas. This approach targets the visual learners. Although, 3 different approaches are used, we consider that students learning styles may overlap. Slide 1: Promoting student learning is:
• An active approach
• Students do not passively acquire knowledge
• Students are actively engaged in the learning processSlide 1 Note: Active learning incorporates various approaches that are relatively simple. Its use can enhance student learning by creating a more interactive classroom environment and by increasing student interaction, motivation and participation they learn more. Slide 2: Benefits of promoting student learning
• Improves communication
• Enhances interpersonal skill
• Students learn to problem solve
• Creates analytical thinkers
• Builds critical thinking skillsSlide 2 Note: The approach benefits students by promoting greater interest in the subject material, enhances comprehension and recall learning. In addition, it increases understanding and retention of content, and finally, it builds a desire to want and learn more. Multiple advantages exist in active learning. First by providing a set of options for learning students are able to cover more material and do more efficiently. The strategy also allows the student to concentrate more on …Discuss strategies for promoting student learning. Brief notes are added in the slide presentation. Recommendation of at least 2 best practices for the topic were made. THIS IS A FOCUS SLIDE…..
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.