Create and post an initial thread that addresses the following questions or issues:
The text defines “marketing concept” and the “4 P’s.”
In your own words, explain both of these concepts, detail why both are important to a marketing plan.
Define “marketing” and “sales” and explain how they are different from one another, and how they depend upon one another for successful marketing.
Does “marketing” have a function in church operations? Explain and support your answer.
Generational trends lead to distinctly different attitudes, values and behavioral patterns that must be considered when developing a marketing plan.
Describe in detail the “generational cohorts” according to the text, and explain the different values and motivational factors between them.
When opening a new ice cream store in your hometown, how would your advertising messages differ from one generation to the next? Describe in detail how you would create appeal to each of the groups.
Explain how the Scripture “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.” (Heb. 13:8) relates to all demographic groups.
you will write a thread of at least 350 words, not including abstract, title page, or references, responding to the topic presented. Current APA format, spelling, and grammar are expected. Additionally, add a bible reference and citation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.